Spring is in the air! I can't imagine anything better than sitting outside on my back patio, sipping a delicious sweet Peach Iced Tea as the warmth of the sunshine radiates off my smiling face. Since we can't bottle up that feeling and my back patio isn't big enough for everyone to come over, we've done the next best thing! We have paired our Peach Iced Tea Lip Balm and Just Peachy Nail Polish together in this fantastic set! Our Just Peachy Nail Polish is a shimmering peachy color and our Peach Iced Tea Lip Balm is a peach flavor with a touch of sweetness!
Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, & Mica Powder.
To Use: Gently twist bottom to raise lip tint and apply to lips as needed.
To use: Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alchohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica.
Read more about these ingredients:
- Butyl Acetate is an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers and other products.
- Ethyl Acetate is an organic compound.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is made by taking cotton and treating it with sulfuric and nitric acid, generating an acidic pulp, which can be strained to produce a watery resin.
- Adipic Acid an the organic compound.
- Neopentyl Glycol is an organic chemical compound.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer is a chemical that is film forming.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate is a plasticizer or carrier solvent permitted in the field of food additive, food contact material as well as for polymers specially for cellulosics. It is also used in synthesis flavoring substances and adjuvants. Acetyl Tributyl Citrate can be used as a component of adhesives.