Get ready for Spring with our NEW Spring Nail Polish and Lip Tint Sets! We have paired our Sweet Spring Sorbet Lip Tint one of our Spring Nail Polish colors: Seabreeze, Coral or Orchid. Our Sweet Spring Sorbet Lip Tint is a sweet lemon sorbet flavor with a soft pink tint. Our Seabreeze Nail Polish is a light baby blue, our Coral Nail Polish is a rich peachy coral, and our Orchid is a bright purple.
Each Set includes 1 Sweet Spring Sorbet Lip tint and 1 Nail Polish (customer selected from options)
Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, & Mica Powder.
To Use: Gently twist bottom to raise lip tint and apply to lips as needed.
To use: Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alchohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica.
Read more about these ingredients:
- Butyl Acetate is an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers and other products.
- Ethyl Acetate is an organic compound.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is made by taking cotton and treating it with sulfuric and nitric acid, generating an acidic pulp, which can be strained to produce a watery resin.
- Adipic Acid an the organic compound.
- Neopentyl Glycol is an organic chemical compound.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer is a chemical that is film forming.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate is a plasticizer or carrier solvent permitted in the field of food additive, food contact material as well as for polymers specially for cellulosics. It is also used in synthesis flavoring substances and adjuvants. Acetyl Tributyl Citrate can be used as a component of adhesives.