Get GLAM this Summer with our Summer Pink Glam Set and get pink from head to toe! This Glam Set includes a Soft Pink Nail Polish, Soft Pink Eye Shadow, and our Soft Pink Glam Lip Tint flavored in Raspberry Lemonade. It is the perfect gift for friends, daughters, nieces, cousins, and even yourself!
Normally priced at $22, we are offering this NEW set, $2 off through June 20th.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, & Mica Powder.
To Use: Gently twist bottom to raise lip tint and apply to lips as needed.
To use: Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alchohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica.
Read more about these ingredients:
- Butyl Acetate is an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers and other products.
- Ethyl Acetate is an organic compound.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is made by taking cotton and treating it with sulfuric and nitric acid, generating an acidic pulp, which can be strained to produce a watery resin.
- Adipic Acid an the organic compound.
- Neopentyl Glycol is an organic chemical compound.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer is a chemical that is film forming.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate is a plasticizer or carrier solvent permitted in the field of food additive, food contact material as well as for polymers specially for cellulosics. It is also used in synthesis flavoring substances and adjuvants. Acetyl Tributyl Citrate can be used as a component of adhesives.
Ingredients: Eye Shadows are a combination of different Micas, Titanium Dioxide and Carmine, and Oxides.