Tropical Nail Polish$7.00
There's nothing better than getting your nails manicured before you head to the beach. We thought it would be fun to add 2 custom colors to our regular line-up just in time for Spring Break. Caribbean Blue captures the exact color of the Aqua waters we all crave to gaze upon....and Strawberry Daiquiri is the perfect pop of bright pink to bring a little fun to the party. So, whether you really are sitting on the beach with a fruity drink, or on your couch with one, you can have a manicure to feel like a perfect day at the beach.
To use: Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alchohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica.
Read more about these ingredients:
- Butyl Acetate is an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers and other products.
- Ethyl Acetate is an organic compound.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is made by taking cotton and treating it with sulfuric and nitric acid, generating an acidic pulp, which can be strained to produce a watery resin.
- Adipic Acid an the organic compound.
- Neopentyl Glycol is an organic chemical compound.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer is a chemical that is film forming.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate is a plasticizer or carrier solvent permitted in the field of food additive, food contact material as well as for polymers specially for cellulosics. It is also used in synthesis flavoring substances and adjuvants. Acetyl Tributyl Citrate can be used as a component of adhesives.