Just when you thought there was nothing else to customize. We have made creating custom nail polish easy as pie. It is a blast to design and always turns out awesome. These polishes are free of formaldehyde found in many other commerical polishes. They make perfect travel companions and can easily be coordinated with any hard to match wardrobe. Give it a try, we know you'll love it.
You will see three color options. If you choose to blend colors together, select 2 or more colors (up to three). If you want to go with one color only, choose just a color in box 1 - or select (None) for options 2 and 3.
To use: Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alchohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica.
Read more about these ingredients:
- Butyl Acetate is an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers and other products.
- Ethyl Acetate is an organic compound.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is made by taking cotton and treating it with sulfuric and nitric acid, generating an acidic pulp, which can be strained to produce a watery resin.
- Adipic Acid an the organic compound.
- Neopentyl Glycol is an organic chemical compound.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer is a chemical that is film forming.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate is a plasticizer or carrier solvent permitted in the field of food additive, food contact material as well as for polymers specially for cellulosics. It is also used in synthesis flavoring substances and adjuvants. Acetyl Tributyl Citrate can be used as a component of adhesives.